Wednesday, December 4, 2013


Scott Pilgrim Vs the world is literally one of my favorite movies of all time. And the manga was just as good. In fact after reading the manga there were a few things i wish the movie did a little differently. For one I don't think they got the right actor to play scott. Don't get me wrong Michael did a great job and plays the role just fine but i feel as though there could have been better choices. The movie was able to capture the manga's feel and theme so well it is almost too perfect. From the sound effects to the pop culture references. They didn't try to make it realistic or that relatable they made exactly how they should have random and illogical as all hell! I would love to get my hands on the other copies of the manga so i can do more comparisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment